We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cool vacation slideshow

Lexington, Kentucky
Level Contributor
229 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Cool vacation slideshow

Thanks for the reminder today, Dana! This is such an easy, free, awesome way to remember the vacation. It was especially easy for me since we had already uploaded the photos to flickr and TA will take your photos and captions right over to the slideshow. So I'm gonna bore you all with my photos...again. Thanks for your patience. B-)

…tripadvisor.com/tripwow/ta-07df-1aa8-d8b2…

houston, texas
Level Contributor
179 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cool vacation slideshow

That was great, thanks for sharing!!

houston, texas
Level Contributor
179 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cool vacation slideshow

Thanks for sharing, great slide show. Going in May and can't wait.

Aruba
Level Contributor
546 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Cool vacation slideshow

What a beautiful slide show! I will send the link to our future guests at Villa Seashell, as I think it gives a real good impression of how beautiful Curacao really is. Thanks for sharing!

Townsend, MA
Destination Expert
for Curacao
Level Contributor
1,971 posts
131 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cool vacation slideshow

Nice job! and amazing easy app to use.

Cape May Court...
Level Contributor
338 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cool vacation slideshow

Melinda great stuff....37 more days till our vacation in Lagun. Did Captain Good Life pick you up at Lagun and did you have to go to him for reservations? Looking to take the family out for a little sight seeing cruise.

Lexington, Kentucky
Level Contributor
229 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cool vacation slideshow

We didn't go on the site seeing cruise but he did cruise into the cove at Playa Lagun one weekend. He appeared to have a boatload of locals, many of whom jumped off the boat and swam to shore to see the turtle's nest. Then they all swam back and he took off. He has a price list of excursions at his place at Playa Santa Cruz. I'll just go ahead and say it....he's a jerk IMHO. But....he does have a great place with a nice deck overlooking the gorgeous Playa Santa Cruz so maybe head over for lunch one day and check out the pricing? These guys also cruised into the cove was evening: http://www.pelicanboattrips.com/

Lexington, Kentucky
Level Contributor
229 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Cool vacation slideshow

PS....thanks everyone!!! :-)

Nassau, New...
Level Contributor
4,420 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Cool vacation slideshow

That is cool, enjoyed it!

Saw the horse on the beach - are there wild horses there, or was that just a pet out for a stroll...?

Lexington, Kentucky
Level Contributor
229 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Cool vacation slideshow

The ones on the beach at Santa Cruz belonged to Cpt. Goodlife. There were two that appeared to be a mare and her yearling. DH is pretty sure the mare was the same horse that the guy brings to Playa Lagun on Thursday evenings to run and swim. The horses are just allowed to roam freely at Santa Cruz.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
25 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Cool vacation slideshow

Not bored at all! Thanks for posting your thoughts and photos. Enjoyed them very much. We just returned from Curacao and hope to also be able to post some photos and reviews. (Of course it will be after unpacking, doing laundry, grocery shopping and on and on and on............. :)