We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

getting there

West Springfield...
2 posts
Save Topic
getting there

whats the cheapest way to get to Curacao from Hartford CT

London, United...
Level Contributor
108 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: getting there

Hartford CT to Charlotte NC with US airways

Charlotte to Curacao with Insel Air. http://www.fly-inselair.com/

Only on Saturdays!

Willington...
Destination Expert
for Curacao
Level Contributor
5,296 posts
141 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: getting there

AA is expensive right now, but it's how we always fly from BDL, and it's any day you want.

Virginia
Level Contributor
969 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: getting there

If you do the USAirways to CLT, Insel to Curacao be aware that the Insel flight is often late. Yesterday's flight from curacao to CLT was maybe 30 minutes late. The subsequent flight back to Curacao was 35 minutes late taking off, but only 5 minutes late landing.

I know this because I'M IN CURACAO!!!

In the past three trips on Insel, the latest the flights to/from CLT were was an hour

Edited: 20 October 2013, 20:22
Cary, North Carolina
Destination Expert
for Curacao
Level Contributor
1,239 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: getting there

Lucky you, Bill! Enjoy, and keep us advised of your trip highlights. Where you staying? What are you planning to do?

Cary, North Carolina
Destination Expert
for Curacao
Level Contributor
1,239 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: getting there

How full was the Insel flight? I looked into the Insel option for our January trip and couldn't find any availability. So booked on AA for $458pp. Jan 11 - 19th. Other Sat-Sun pairs I researched in January, early February were more expensive.

6. Re: getting there

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2014, 05:17