We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nightlife

Gulf Breeze, Florida
4 posts
Save Topic
Nightlife

Hello all! I've been lurking on this forum for a couple of months now and love all the great insight I've gained from everyone. I will be in Curacao from December 27th to January 3rd. I will be traveling with my girlfriend and friend. We are staying at the Ritz Studios in Scharloo. I was wondering if anyone could point to some good places to get drinks and maybe listen to music. Essentially, I'm looking for some good bars. Thanks in advance!

Willemstad, Curacao
Level Contributor
2,210 posts
157 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nightlife

Miles jazzcafe!

Willemstad, Curacao
Destination Expert
for Willemstad, Curacao
Level Contributor
1,961 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nightlife

As said above Miles Jazz Cafe. Mundo Bizarro also a nice place in the same street both are in the pietermaai area.

In riffort you have Sopranos piano bar and there is another open air bar/terrace in riffort. Cannot recall the name right now. Both in otrabanda area.

Check out the K-pasa magazine while most activities will be published.

Willemstad, Curacao
Level Contributor
1,304 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nightlife

in addition to what others have said, in the same street you're going to, there is a club called bermuda, if you want to dance and get wild it is another option.

4. Re: Nightlife

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 November 2014, 05:19