We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Week day mass times.

Which Curacao hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
ocala
3 posts
Save Topic
Week day mass times.

I am looking for week day mass times in Curacao. I will be in port on a Wednesday. Any helpful information on times or local email for the Catholic churches would be appreciated.

Willemstad, Curacao
Destination Expert
for Willemstad, Curacao
Level Contributor
1,932 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Week day mass times.

From port you will have 3 churches within walking distance say between 5 - 15/20 min depending which church. These are the Santa Anna, Santa Famila and the cathedral of pietermaai. Exact time of services I do not have. If I get the number you can call I will post it here.

During weekdays most masses are around 18:00 to 19:00 hrs. Some churches have a noon service too. But it varies and is not daily.

2. Re: Week day mass times.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 January 2015, 06:18