We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Yoga?

Which Curacao hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Virginia
Level Contributor
28 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Yoga?

Does anyone know of any reputable yoga studios on the island, preferably close to the Marriott? Thank you in advance.

Cary, North Carolina
Destination Expert
for Curacao
Level Contributor
1,016 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Yoga?

I don't know that it is still the case, but the Marriott used to offer an early morning instructor led yoga session at the deck just to the west of the Boardroom bar. Perhaps check with them to see if they still have this activity.

Aruba
Level Contributor
542 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Yoga?

The Hilton, which is just around the corner of the Mariott, offers yoga classes. I am not sure which days/times. You may want to check with francis_oconnor (Curacao Destination Expert), who works at theHilton.

Virginia
Level Contributor
28 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Yoga?

Thank you...I will look into at both hotels!

Virginia
Level Contributor
28 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Yoga?

For clarification re: yoga classes at Marriott...sunrise yoga Mon, Wed, Fri 6:30-7:30 am; sunset yoga or "stretching" Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri 5:30-6:30 pm. Namaste! Enjoy!

5. Re: Yoga?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 May 2015, 05:15