We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Santa Barbara Resort

Southern Indiana
Level Contributor
65 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Santa Barbara Resort

Does the Santa Barbara Resort offer an all inclusive option?

Willington...
Destination Expert
for Curacao
Level Contributor
5,239 posts
141 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Santa Barbara Resort

According to their website they do.

San Francisco...
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Santa Barbara Resort

I'm a novice at island vacations. My sweetheart and I are planning a trip to St. Lucia at some point. Is all-inclusive the way to go?

Cary, North Carolina
Destination Expert
for Curacao
Level Contributor
1,193 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Santa Barbara Resort

Many people love AIs because they pretty much know up-front exactly what they are going to spend on their vacation and things are rather structured for you. It's not our preference though to feel bound to the resort for meals and entertainment. If you are heading to an island where it's not safe to be off-resort on your own, then AI is a good choice. But for Curacao, where the island is relatively safe and easy to get around, if you stay on the resort most of the time you will be missing much of what the island has to offer...beautiful scenery, the better beaches of the western end, lots to see and do, a great local culture, and some great dining options.

4. Re: Santa Barbara Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 April 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Curacao