We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

travel agency?

Which Curacao hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Washington DC...
Level Contributor
52 posts
Save Topic
travel agency?

We will be traveling to Curacao to celebrate my 40th birthday in February. In the past I have always used Apple Vacations, and have loved them. The only problem is they don't have any availability for the dates I need!! :(

Any suggestions on any other companies to book with?? I hate to just google and pick on without knowing about them!

Thanks! :)

Willemstad, Curacao
Level Contributor
2,048 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: travel agency?

Book online! Works for airline tickets, rental cars and accomodation

Cary, North Carolina
Destination Expert
for Curacao
Level Contributor
1,061 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: travel agency?

Abby,

You can click on the links in the green bar above find a hotel or vacation home. Read the reviews, see available dates and rates, and you can book directly on Trip Advisor. For flights, American Airlines is the only US airline flying daily to Curacao (a morning and afternoon flight via Miami) so just go to aa.com and book directly. Lots of discussions on the forum about car rentals too.

J

Knoxville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
3,584 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: travel agency?

CheapCaribbean.com may have something. If you're looking around the President's holiday in mid-February you may have a very tough time with availability. That's when NE schools have mid-winter break and people who travel at that time probably booked their vacations months ago.

Cary, North Carolina
Destination Expert
for Curacao
Level Contributor
1,061 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: travel agency?

Also, on AA.com they have a vacations planning tool where you can book a flight, hotel, and car package at discounted rates. Happy planning!

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
52 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: travel agency?

Thanks for all the unput! LOVE this site!

We will be arriving Feb.15th ...

I will definitely look into everything tomorrow when I am not at work. :)

Washington, DC
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: travel agency?

Abby, I'm looking at going to Curaçao for my 40th birthday too! It's in August & funny coincidence, but I live in DC too!

Anyway, I'm not sold on Curaçao yet because I am looking for a hotel where I can stay in a ground-level room on the beach, walk out to the water and snorkel. Does anyone know if that's possible in Curaçao? If so, what hotel do you suggest? If not, where else in the region do you think would be a good fit?

Thanks all!

Whitney

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
52 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: travel agency?

Wow ... happy 40th to you! Small world! :)

Cary, North Carolina
Destination Expert
for Curacao
Level Contributor
1,061 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: travel agency?

Whitney,

The Marriott would fit the bill here. Happy birthday to both of you! Curacao would be a great place to celebrate.

J

Edited: 17 July 2014, 20:05
Willington...
Destination Expert
for Curacao
Level Contributor
5,167 posts
138 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: travel agency?

I are with the Marriott, we have stayed twice in a ground floor room.

10. Re: travel agency?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 July 2015, 06:15