We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breezes/clothes

Fayetteville...
Level Contributor
64 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Breezes/clothes

We are traveling, to Breezes on the 4th of July and will be traveling with 2 14 year olds, my son does not want to take khaki pants for dinner he wants to wear blue jeans. Will that be appropriate for the specialty restuarants. Help because we have to start packing on Tuesday. Thanks everyone for all the helpful posts

Denver
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Breezes/clothes

Just came back on June 22. We have a son 13 and most kids wore just a hawaiian style shirt or short sleeve button shirt and a nice pair of khaki style shorts. Not too fancy at all. Just not a t-shirt and play shorts basically. If you do want the pants I would say more of the khaki style than jeans though.

It's a blast. Go to the gift store adn get a tube of fish food for snorkeling. It is right on the cash register. It cost $13.99 I think. Too much but wow the fish!

Castleton On...
Level Contributor
173 posts
285 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Breezes/clothes

How about for the adults at Breezes? Do men need to wear "nicer" pants for the pasta and japanese restaurants?

Fayetteville...
Level Contributor
64 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Breezes/clothes

Thanks for the info, we have done many all inclusives I just didn't want to take a bunch of clothes that we didn't wear. Thanks again for the info.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
2,099 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Breezes/clothes

hey:

My husband and teenage boys wore nice jeans (no holes) with a collared golf shirt to the specialty restaurants.

Kakis are great with a golf shirt.

No sandals for men in the specialty restaurants so again my husband and boys wore runners.

Nothing too fancy!

you will have a great time!

Taly

Illinois City...
Destination Expert
for Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
3,704 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Breezes/clothes

Does this mean you have to wear long pants as opposed to nice dress shorts for the restaurants?

clarksville...
Level Contributor
91 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Breezes/clothes

Attire would be dependant on where you head to. If you go to a beach stop like Mambo Beach, Kontiki of Hook's Hut- I've always worn a skirt or capris. Something fanicier than those of course you would want to dress the part of those restaurants. I've never worn shorts out to any restaurant. I have worn nice jeans a few times with a dressy shirt. I try to stay away from them though because they can get pretty hot and sticky quickly from the humidity. I think it's more fund dressing up a little to go out to dinner and much cooler too!. My husband always wears khakis pants and either a button down shirt or polo shirt and sometimes he'll throw on a nicer pair of sandals with the pants depending on where we are eating.

Illinois City...
Destination Expert
for Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
3,704 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Breezes/clothes

Thanks lewis.

8. Re: Breezes/clothes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 September 2009, 16:19