We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Okay........a vanity thing

Which Willemstad hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Illinois City...
Destination Expert
for Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
3,701 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Okay........a vanity thing

Ladies........I do not have articial nails...problem is my polish tends to wear down and I like the French manicure.......toes also take a beating......they don't last two weeks......

Where is the best place to get a new polish job...and if they can do toe art, it's even better.

Told you it was a vanity question. LOL

New Jersey
Level Contributor
5,039 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Okay........a vanity thing

Hey GAFIA,

Happy New Year.

Have you considered a gel overlay for your manicure? It works especially well with French.

:-)

KVR
Odessa, Texas
Level Contributor
1,604 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Okay........a vanity thing

Breezes should have a spa and salon.

KVR
Odessa, Texas
Level Contributor
1,604 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Okay........a vanity thing

Yep, they do. I just checked their web-site. Lists services with prices. Here's the link:

superclubs.com/brand_breezes/…spa_menu.asp

Illinois City...
Destination Expert
for Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
3,701 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Okay........a vanity thing

Thanks Kelly.

Shamrock,

Yes, I used to have acrylic.....got tired of messing with it and always going back to the nail tech. It's simpler for me to just have them repolished.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
1,342 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Okay........a vanity thing

lots of beauty salons and nail shops on the island.

Hotel desk will help with directions

Illinois City...
Destination Expert
for Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
3,701 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Okay........a vanity thing

Thanks winteravoider..........do you know if they do nail art? Love having palm trees painted on my toes.....see, I said this was a vanity thing. ;)

Curacao
Level Contributor
472 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Okay........a vanity thing

Get-away, there are several nail salons on the island, there is one I can recommend, price and result was good. The prices at Breezes are almost twice as expensive, 1.8 times to be exact. Considering you would have to have transportation to and from the Nail Salon outside Breezes, then Breezes is probably a better choice if you didn't already have a car.

This Salon is located right before 'Pizza Hut' Salinja, actually two places down from them. First you have Pizza Hut, then another restaurant, a small secondary road, and there you have the salon. The do all sorts of nail art. When you enter the salon be ready for that strong acrylic nail smell.

Queen Nail Salon

Address: Schottegatweg Oost 201C

Phone: (599-9) 461-4620

Fax: (599-9) 461-4620

Illinois City...
Destination Expert
for Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
3,701 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Okay........a vanity thing

just facts.

Thank you for that information........yes, we will be renting a car and also using the Breezes shuttle to shop in town.......I will definitely plan a shopping and "polish" day.

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
47 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Okay........a vanity thing

I just had my nail done 2 weeks ago at the Breezes salon. They did a very good job and I noticed several posters with nail art so I am imagining there is someone there who does it. Plus they had blue, green, and other bright color polishes.

Illinois City...
Destination Expert
for Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
3,701 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Okay........a vanity thing

Not trying to be bold here........would you mind sharing what they charged........don't want a manicure or pedicure.......I do that here but just for a polish.