Newbie family of 4 coming to Curacao in October - staying at Breezes and we have lots of questions, hope we can get some answered.
Breezes Hotel Questions:
- Do they have connecting rooms?
- Electronic door locks or keys?
- Safe - electronic or key? Large enough for cameras, etc?
- Is it safe to walk the beach at night?
- Bring bug spray - have read do have sandfleas, don't have sandfleas.... do or don't?
- How busy will it be in October?
- It'll be hot in October - right ? :)
- Do they have a snack bar or something for the bottomless pit teenagers?
- Do we bring our own beach towels?
- Quiet building - Flamingo tower?
- Can we bring our "bubba mugs" for the A/I beverages/pop?
- What kind of tours does the hotel offer - is there a tour desk on site?
- Is there a shuttle to town or do we taxi - if taxi, approx $$ to "town" do to some shopping?
- What kind of souviners could we expect to find to buy? I collect wooden or ceramic masks, will I find any ?
- Would you recommend we rent a vehicle to tour the island? May be our one and only trip to this part of the world.
- Restaurants offsite - how expensive is eating at the restaurants on Curacao ? We're big seafood fans and want to experience as much as we possibly can.
Thanks in advance for any responses..... TA is the best spot for information !