We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breezes Reviews in Spanish

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
1,307 posts
66 reviews
Save Topic
Breezes Reviews in Spanish

Is anyone able to translate some of the recent reviews for Breezes - the ones in Spanish?

I'd like to read them, I tried the translation service on the internet (bablefish) but it doesn't make sense !

santiago, Dominican...
Level Contributor
76 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Breezes Reviews in Spanish

My second language is Spanish and I´ll try my best to translate them and post them here by mañaña.(tomorrow)

santiago, Dominican...
Level Contributor
76 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Breezes Reviews in Spanish

WE HAD AN INCREDIBLE TIME 5STARS

A very pleasant hotel . All the rooms that were assigned to us had a nice view of the beach. The rooms were big enough and new. There was a wide selction of food ; they were all very good. The staff at this hotel is very nice and talkative. Our children had a good time at breezes and we had a relaxing . Overall we had a super vacation.

DEPLORABLE 2STARS

Bad attention, food regular to bad, and when there were no more food left ,

they put very little food back on the table. The only things that save this hotel are the thematic restaurants and the service at the beach.

PRETTY HOTEL WITH PRIVATE BEACH BUT THE SERVICE LEAVES MORE TO DESIRE 4 STARS

The hotel is pretty, with swimming pools, bars and restaurants that offer several appeals for all ages. The service is not good since there was no one to assist me with my suitcases. The rooms are kinda old and the maids didn´t carry out the cleaning in an efficient form. There were also no room service. The food is great and the private beach is pretty! The location is great.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. 5STARS

We pass it very well, in general the hotel has good staff, its food is good, a little retired of the city to go shopping, but it was easy getting to the city. Good entertainments for the boys and for the us adults.There are lots of things to do here.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
1,307 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Breezes Reviews in Spanish

Muchas gracias Tum23, I can understand the gist of the review but am lost on some words !

Thanks for the translation.

4. Re: Breezes Reviews in Spanish

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 February 2011, 07:11
Get answers to your questions about Willemstad
Recent Conversations