We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

accomodation -lion's dive or royal sea aquarium

Which Willemstad hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Caribbean
Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
accomodation -lion's dive or royal sea aquarium

i am looking at staying at these 2 resorts but not sure which would be better. looking for something close to the city but also a nice beach. Can anyone recommend budget accomdation $140 - $180 a night. it's me and my mom's.

Thanks

Edited: 20 January 2011, 13:48
Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
1,342 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: accomodation -lion's dive or royal sea aquarium

THey are both good. I prefer beach at Lion's Dive. 10 minutes from City.

Marriott and Hilton (less so) would fit your criteria, Look at Avila

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
1,309 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: accomodation -lion's dive or royal sea aquarium

We thought Lion's Dive was terrific when we stayed there 2 years ago. It had a major renovation since then so I imagine it's even better now. We liked the beach the best, it was close to town but you really didn't need to leave if you didn't want to. They also gave free admission to the aquarium.

Tbilisi, Georgia
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: accomodation -lion's dive or royal sea aquarium

Lion Dive's great! Never stayed at Royal Sea Aquarium so I can't comment, but we'll probably return to Lion Dive again next time. Great beach, great snorkling, great resort.

Managed to get a slightly lower rate through innstant.com.

Have fun!

Edited: 23 January 2011, 12:08
Raleigh, NC
Level Contributor
804 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: accomodation -lion's dive or royal sea aquarium

We stayed at Royal Aquarium and loved it, but Lions Dive looked really good, too. Loved the fact that they had a lap pool and fitness room available. When I was looking, they were much more expensive, though. So that helped to make our decision...

Boston
Level Contributor
624 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: accomodation -lion's dive or royal sea aquarium

I stayed at the Royal Aquarium, the beach is not remarkble.

10-15 minute drive to downtown

6. Re: accomodation -lion's dive or royal sea aquarium

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 January 2012, 05:27