We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marriott departure fees??

Which Willemstad hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Winter Garden...
Level Contributor
141 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Marriott departure fees??

Reading posts here on TA, it came to my attention that besides what Marriott says is your "total rate" they also charge you a departure fee. I spoke to a representative of Marriott at their 1800# and he said they would charge us 20.00 per person. Has anyone esle experienced this at the Marriott? Thanks

Willington...
Destination Expert
for Curacao
Level Contributor
5,165 posts
138 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Marriott departure fees??

Never heard of a departure fee. We had to pay an extra 15% once at checkout because we bid on our room thru priceline.

Stuart, Florida
Level Contributor
2 posts
310 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Marriott departure fees??

We did not stay at the Marriott, we stayed at the Sunscape. However, our itinerary said there was an airport departure fee. But we did not pay anything extra at the airport or the hotel. Unless it was included in our all inclusive price. But no one collected this fee directly from us.

New York
Level Contributor
771 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Marriott departure fees??

I believe the departure tax in included in the airline ticket. Many years ago we had to have cash and paid it at the airport upon departure. Unless you are referring to a different tax, it is now included in ticket. ,

Willington...
Destination Expert
for Curacao
Level Contributor
5,165 posts
138 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Marriott departure fees??

The OP is asking about a departure when checking out of the Marriott

5. Re: Marriott departure fees??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 May 2014, 06:20