We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dominica: need a private driver to go to Trafalgar Falls

US Virgin Islands
Level Contributor
4 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Dominica: need a private driver to go to Trafalgar Falls

We're arriving on a cruise ship and want to go off on our own rather in a herd. Any ideas how to get a driver who'll take us around?

Houston
Level Contributor
176 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dominica: need a private driver to go to Trafalgar Falls

You didnt say when ...but I went to Dominica via cruis ship, and I booked a private tour with Reyno of ReynoTours@hotmail.com. One thing you want to be certain of, is that you have a driver that is safe! I felt very safe with Reyno. He will take you to all of the popular sites or he will customize a tour to fit you. Dominica is a beautiful Island, but you have to take a tour to discover it. Its not one you can do on your own. Shoot him an email, he will respond quickly! Let me know if you have any other questions. Dot

big island hawaii
Level Contributor
9 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dominica: need a private driver to go to Trafalgar Falls

We just got back from a cruise that included Dominica and have the name of a great driver for you! His name is Edward Ryner Mahaut. His business is "Shockwave Tours and Taxi Service" and his e-mail is:shockwave98@hotmail.com.

mobile phone 767-285-2591

home phone 767-449-2201

He's really well informed and a lot of fun. He will set up a tour exactly the way you would like.

atlanta
Level Contributor
258 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dominica: need a private driver to go to Trafalgar Falls

A couple of weeks ago we went on a tour to Trafalgar Falls with Levi of Bumpiing Tours. He is fantastic and comes highly recommended. He has several guys that work with him so he probably would be able to set something up for you. Take a rain poncho, we were absolutely drenched walking to the lookout point. We were able to soak in the natural hot springs there which felt wonderful.

Ogunquit, Maine
Level Contributor
93 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dominica: need a private driver to go to Trafalgar Falls

We were in Dominica on a cruise last month. We went with Tim....Send me a private message and I'll find his e-mail. He called twice before we left on our cruise and met us in Cabrits (not the usual port of call for Dominica - It's usually Roseau) He was very knowledgeable, friendly, had a new van - could fit 12 or more, but we were comfortable with 7 of us. We were gone all day - He was a very experienced driver and tour guide....Highly recommended.

5. Re: Dominica: need a private driver to go to Trafalgar Falls

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 October 2009, 05:26
Get answers to your questions about Dominica
Recent Conversations