We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flights out of Dominica

Canada
3 posts
Save Topic
Flights out of Dominica

Hello all

I would like to know the cheapest and fastest way to fly out of Dominica to Canada, hopefully not having to stay overnight in any place in between.

i tried searching through TA, Expedia,etc...but they all say there are no flights

hope you can help me out

thanks in advance

Isla de Margarita
Level Contributor
1,183 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flights out of Dominica

Perhaps you should check flights through Barbados.

England
Level Contributor
1,729 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flights out of Dominica

Current departure list for Melville hall airport (DOM) only shows 2 airlines operating from there,- Liat and American eagle.

Flights are all local - Antigua,Bridgetown,Pointe a pitre (Guadeloupe) and San Juan.

Depending on your Canadian destination see if you have any direct flights to any of the above islands.

www.flightstats.com and enter your airport code or name e.g. DOM and that gets you either arrivals or departures.

Hope thats of some help.

Key West, Florida
Level Contributor
512 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Flights out of Dominica

Leaves me wondering how you are getting to Dominica ? American Airlines will probably be your best bet trying to go direct. Liat may be cheaper but you most likely will have to overnight in San Juan or Miami

Barbados
Level Contributor
1,266 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Flights out of Dominica

Air Canada leaves Barbados every afternoon for Toronto. If you could get a morning flight from Dominica to Barbados, you could do it in one day. However, bear in mind that the only direct flight from Dominica to Barbados is in the evening, so any morning flight would include at least one hop to another island on the way.

5. Re: Flights out of Dominica

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 March 2010, 04:18
Get answers to your questions about Dominica
Recent Conversations