We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

May

chicago
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
May

If we go here in may how much rain can we reallly expect?

Dominica
Level Contributor
94 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: May

Hi,

Dominica is a tropical Island it rains anytime.Dominica experiences a dry season from January to May and a wet season from July to November but it rains all year round.

London
Level Contributor
243 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: May

I agree with Rubby100 but if it is any consolation, when it rains it is still warm and once it stops everywhere is dry within minutes. The showers are usually short and sharp. Even it is rains once, twice or even three times a day it really won't spoil your holiday. In my opinion May is a good time to go. I have visited Dominica all months of the year and May is one of the good months.

chicago
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: May

May sounds good. Thanks for the help.

4. Re: May

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 July 2010, 05:18