We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Screws Sulphur Spa

Barbados
Level Contributor
569 posts
46 reviews
Save Topic
Screws Sulphur Spa

Hi,

We'd like to visit Screws when we're in Dominica.

Just wondering whether the sulphur damages bathing suits? If we wear dark colours would we be ok?

Also, is it possible to get a bus from Roseau to Screws?

Thanks!

London
Level Contributor
243 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Screws Sulphur Spa

I wore a light blue swimsuit and it was fine. I wouldn't chance wearing a white one although the sulphur in this spa doesn't stain. Enjoy - you really will have a relaxing time there. I always drive myself there but I am sure you could get a bus from Roseau. Maybe somebody else who has been would be able to give you more information on the bus routes.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
53 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Screws Sulphur Spa

I visited Screws Suplher Spa and it was super!!!! I really enjoyed it. The water is so relaxing. I too wore a baby blue swimsuit. Unfotunately it has a little sulpher stain. But I would always recommend that someone visit the spa without silver jewelry and wearing a black or dark swimsuit.

I like the music at the top and water is really relaxing. There was a very cold stream as well. I really admire the design of the area and the effort that was placed into making it a reality.

Screws Sulpher Spa is a must to any visitor on the island.

3. Re: Screws Sulphur Spa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 15:41
Get answers to your questions about Dominica