We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Whale Watching

Syosset, New York
Level Contributor
2,472 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Whale Watching

Hello! My family and I will be on the Carnival Victory in July and we would love to go Dolphin Whale Watching. However, the whale watching activity through the cruise ship has a weight maximum (250lbs) and 2-3 people in our family are over that weight max. Is there any company that takes "bigger" people without a problem? Our stop in Dominica is on a Tuesday from 10am-5pm. I've noticed that a lot of whale watching companies only go out Weds and Sundays. If we call them up, do you think that they will arrange another tour for a cruise ship tour? Any advice is appreciated. Thanks!

Helen

Syosset, New York
Level Contributor
2,472 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Whale Watching

I forgot to mention that I have 5 people all together in my family.

London
Level Contributor
243 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Whale Watching

Not sure if you have checked out any of these operators. You can always ask them.

Anchorage Dive Centre, Castle Comfort , Roseau Tel: (767) 448 2638

Email: dive@anchoragehotel.dm website: www.anchoragehotel.dm

Dive Dominica, Castle Comfort, Roseau Tel: (767) 448 2188

Email: dive@cwdom.dm website: castlecomfortdivelodge.com

Please be aware that there are no guarantees that you will actually see any whales or dolphins on your trip.

3. Re: Whale Watching

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 July 2010, 07:21