We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Another recommendation for MY SISTER TOURS

Which Roseau hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Reading, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
Save Topic
Another recommendation for MY SISTER TOURS

………. it was fabulous from start to finish. Helen (my sister ) met us from our cruise ship with a huge smile & warm welcome, just like greeting an old friend.

Our party of six had agreed an itinerary & price beforehand but my sister was very flexible & allowed us to chop & change as the day progressed. We visited the rainforest, water falls & gorges, met the locals, sampled fruit & learned about the flora & fauna while always avoiding the crowds, (not a cruise tour in sight) !

We had a wonderful day touring beautiful Dominica, made all the better by my sisters knowledge & love of her island. She made the day fun, educational & unforgettable & nothing was too much trouble. It was certainly a highlight of our cruise.

I would recommend My Sister Tours to anyone,

Contact info:

email: mysistertours@hotmail.com

web site: www.mysistertours.com

6 replies to this topic
LA
Level Contributor
19 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Another recommendation for MY SISTER TOURS

How "active" do you have to be on her tours? We have a family group with an older grandma that tires easily along with a 3 & 7yr old. Should we leave them behind to enjoy the adventure?

Reading, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Another recommendation for MY SISTER TOURS

We were all in our 50/60's and had no problems during our tour. My sister is really accommodating and flexible as to how you want to spend your time on Dominica. She will let you set the pace. Old or young I'm sure you will all enjoy your tour.

Drop her a line, she is great, we felt we had known her all our lives.

Ontario
Level Contributor
420 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Another recommendation for MY SISTER TOURS

She used to have a website, but it's not there any more. Does anyone know if she's just updating it or has she stopped touring?

Ontario
Level Contributor
420 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Another recommendation for MY SISTER TOURS

Helen's website is back online and I've been in conversation with her about a tour next March.

Municipality of...
Level Contributor
28 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Another recommendation for MY SISTER TOURS

I've sent her an e-mail & she has not replied. I tried connecting thru her website and it would not go through

Ontario
Level Contributor
420 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Another recommendation for MY SISTER TOURS

Try : mysistertours@hotmail.com

Reply to: Another recommendation for MY SISTER TOURS
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted