We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Melville Hall / Castle Bruce area ATM or bank?

Port Townsend...
Level Contributor
7 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Melville Hall / Castle Bruce area ATM or bank?

We will not be staying near Roseau during the first part of our vacation. I've heard there's no ATM at DOM, but was wondering if there is one there yet. If not, is there anyplace to get EC dollars on the East Coast, or shall I hope my US money works for everything?

(I tried to post this to the general Dominica Forum, but I was forced to choose a more specific, inappropriate one???)

Key West, Florida
Level Contributor
512 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Melville Hall / Castle Bruce area ATM or bank?

We found ATM in Roseau and another by the University - it didn't seem to be a problem, althoughI may have used my check card rather than the regular old ATM card. Just about everyplace we went took US or EC money and we had no problem with credit cards.

London
Level Contributor
243 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Melville Hall / Castle Bruce area ATM or bank?

There is also an ATM at Melville Hall airport. Yes they will take US dollars or EC.

Dominica
Level Contributor
94 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Melville Hall / Castle Bruce area ATM or bank?

There is an ATM at the Melvillehall airport. Also there is one in the nearby village of Marigot at the credit union and you can change money at the castle Bruce credit union.

4. Re: Melville Hall / Castle Bruce area ATM or bank?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 April 2010, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Morne Trois Pitons...
More Morne Trois Pitons National Park Topics