We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Casa Del Mar trip report w. pic is posted

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
13,161 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Casa Del Mar trip report w. pic is posted

My report with pics just got posted.

tripadvisor.com/Tourism-g147292-La_Romana_La…

sorry don't know how to do links.

all the best,

baltobabe/mt

NJ
Level Contributor
280 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Casa Del Mar trip report w. pic is posted

Looks nice! Seems like you did some eatin huh! lol, No pics of the beach though ....

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
13,161 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Casa Del Mar trip report w. pic is posted

Matt look over at webshots.com under usernambe baltobabe. I still don't have all of my August pics up there yet. I will try to get them done over the weekend.

all the best,

baltobabe/mt

Saskatoon, Canada
Destination Expert
for La Romana, Bayahibe
Level Contributor
8,050 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Casa Del Mar trip report w. pic is posted

Matt,

I think Baltobabe has beach pics in her other albums. If you're that keen to see them tho (?!) I have some in my collection at http://community.webshots.com/user/kaki333!!

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
13,161 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Casa Del Mar trip report w. pic is posted

Matt, I guess I took a lot of food pictures this time because right before I left there were a lot of comments about the food that I thought were ridiculous! So I set out to prove all the Nay Sayers wrong!

I will work on specific albums this weekend. Tripadvisors has posted not only the pictures with my report but some others from me too. I also got taken with the bathrooms this time. I know ....no potty jokes!!! But the restrooms at Casa Del Mar are beautiful! So if you would like to see them they are here at the tripadvisors site under the candid shot as you come on the hotel review page.

all the best,

baltobabe/mt