We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stop with the weather questions!!!!

Rochester, NY
Level Contributor
452 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Stop with the weather questions!!!!

OK - I'm venting here and probably opening myself up to be attacked...but please stop asking about the weather! It is a tropical Caribbean island...what do you think the weather will be like? Its hot, humid and can rain! I know we all want to make the best of our hard earned vacations...but something like the weather is out of our control! Go, have a good time, and just hope that it doesn't rain.... and if it does make the best of it.

Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
9,947 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Stop with the weather questions!!!!

Weather questions used to bother me - now I have a canned answer that may or may not help - it just doesn't matter.

I feel for ya.

It will get better.

Gregg

Freehold, New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,991 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Stop with the weather questions!!!!

LOL, I gave up too..

I'm going in 2 weeks, have not even checked the weather once.. it's not like I'm gonna be able to change anything.. gotta go with the flow..

:))

B.C.Canada
Destination Expert
for Riviera Nayarit
Level Contributor
11,523 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Stop with the weather questions!!!!

Same Here, I have not checked on weather. Take a couple of Rain ponchos in your bag,that's my trick, then it doesn't rain. Lol

and you can leave them behind for a small gift.

Moncton, Canada
Level Contributor
753 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Stop with the weather questions!!!!

I predict sun and lots of it .To all who is travelling soon have a great trip.You guys are so lucky.