We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tips on activities while at Secrets in December ?

Boston
Level Contributor
47 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Tips on activities while at Secrets in December ?

My boyfriend and I are going to Secrets for a week in December (we were originally booked for Mexico). It took a lot to convince my b/f to go to an all-inclusive since he's a real "adventurer" and would probably prefer to stay in a tent in a rainforest.

Can you advise me on what activities we can plan while at (or outside) of Secrets and the cost (if you know)? The horseback riding sounds great. Also, we both love to swim and don't mind surf. Thanks !!!!

Boston
Level Contributor
47 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tips on activities while at Secrets in December ?

P.S. We'll be in Punta Cana.

2. Re: Tips on activities while at Secrets in December ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2007, 20:42
Rochester, NY
Level Contributor
452 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tips on activities while at Secrets in December ?

The Outback Safari is a wonderful tour - highly recommended. It is a great way to experience the Dominican Republic and its culture.