We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any recent experiences with Skype via ATT iPhone?

Sanford, Florida
Level Contributor
106 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Any recent experiences with Skype via ATT iPhone?

I want to be able to use Skype on my ATT iPhone to call the US from the DR, since the per minute rate on Skype is SO much cheaper than ATT, even if I have to pay for WiFi at my resort.

There are some posts, but they're not recent and we all know technology changes constantly.

Thanks is advance.

PTFLynn

Sanford, Florida
Level Contributor
106 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any recent experiences with Skype via ATT iPhone?

Bump

Cambridge...
Level Contributor
2,898 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Any recent experiences with Skype via ATT iPhone?

We stayed at the Catalonia Gran Dominicus in La Romana in Februrary. My son used Skype on his ATT iPhone. The reception was not good in his room but it was fine elsewhere in the resort (you could see anntennae in the gardens) and he had no problem.

3. Re: Any recent experiences with Skype via ATT iPhone?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 September 2010, 05:16