We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Temperature & Weather in November Please

Essex, UK
Level Contributor
233 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Temperature & Weather in November Please

Hi Everyone

I have been to the Dominican twice before but never in November.

Me and my partner are going to be taking our little boy away for the first time, he will be 16 months.

Please could anyone advise on the weather??

We are thinking of going to the Iberostar Costa Dorada?

Thanks xx

Vancouver Island...
Level Contributor
1,759 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Temperature & Weather in November Please

November and December are suprisingly the wettest months. I stayed for 2 weeks once in late November and it rained hard for 9 of those days. Do an internet search on Puerto Plata weather and you will find that November and December are the wettest months.

glasgow
Level Contributor
587 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Temperature & Weather in November Please

October is the wettest month followed by May, November comes third with December way down.

Just be aware many times it's raining at night or for short periods of time. You can get a wet spell at any time as they did earlier this year.

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic, Punta Cana
Level Contributor
40,500 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Temperature & Weather in November Please

Here is a link to the historical weather patterns for Puerto Plata, go to the bottom of the page for the latest years and click on the months for the info.

tutiempo.net/en/…784570.htm

Angie.

4. Re: Temperature & Weather in November Please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2010, 07:16