We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need advice on potential first trip

Greater Cincinnati
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Need advice on potential first trip

My wife and I are considering our first drip to the Dominican Republic. We can fly into Santo Domingo fairly reasonable.

We are big fans of boutique type hotels with under maybe 30 rooms or so also located on the beach. We typically rent a car to explore when on vacation so getting around wouldn't be too much of an issue.

Any suggestions for places that might fit the bill located within reason to Santo Domingo? We are looking at a week in Mid December.

Thanks

north carolina
Level Contributor
1,166 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need advice on potential first trip

My preference is Las Terrenas (hotel alisei, balcones de atlantico, bannister hotel, casa coson for example) or Bayahibe. If you are into exploring a bit the Samana peninsula is great and Las Terrenas has many nice restaurants also. Good luck and happy travels, Ben

2. Re: Need advice on potential first trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 November 2013, 10:19