We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Resort Help??? With 18month old

Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
71 posts
Save Topic
Resort Help??? With 18month old

Folks, I have been going through all the posts and losing my mind.. I think I figure out which AI resort is best, I read a review or hear better reviews...

We are travelling with our 18month old son and looking for the following (if it exists)

- Nice calm beach (would like him to be able to play in the shallow waters)

- nice pool that allows infants

- good eats (would be a very nice to have) - I know it is an AI, expect mediocre food. There just had to be a good AI that has good eats

- smaller resort - not looking for the giant complexes if possible

- we don't expect to leave the resort much, though if something was walkable it would be nice to take him for a walk

I have been reading posts/reviews, looking at the different agency sites (CheapCarribean, Apple, AIOutlet) and each time I talk myself out of a resort based on what each one says...

Any Suggestions???

TIA

nyc
Level Contributor
2,534 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Resort Help??? With 18month old

I would look into dreams la romana or another resort in the bayahibe,dominicus area nearby. Calm shallow carribean beaches. Read the reviews in the bayahibe forums or hotel review area. This will narrow things down for you.

2. Re: Resort Help??? With 18month old

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 November 2014, 04:18