Folks, I have been going through all the posts and losing my mind.. I think I figure out which AI resort is best, I read a review or hear better reviews...
We are travelling with our 18month old son and looking for the following (if it exists)
- Nice calm beach (would like him to be able to play in the shallow waters)
- nice pool that allows infants
- good eats (would be a very nice to have) - I know it is an AI, expect mediocre food. There just had to be a good AI that has good eats
- smaller resort - not looking for the giant complexes if possible
- we don't expect to leave the resort much, though if something was walkable it would be nice to take him for a walk
I have been reading posts/reviews, looking at the different agency sites (CheapCarribean, Apple, AIOutlet) and each time I talk myself out of a resort based on what each one says...