We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which hotel?

Fair Lawn, New...
Level Contributor
51 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Which hotel?

ok I'm going to the DR with about 10 guys for a bachelor party. We've narrowed it down to Melia Caribe Tropical or Ocean Blue All Inclusive resorts. Which of the two or another hotel should we go to party at. Big drinkers and partiers and dont wanna be around many kids which is nearly impossible at a place like this. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
39,530 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which hotel?

Hi Jeff,

Welcome to the forum.

But may I suggest you repost your question in the specific Punta Cana forum as you will get a far better response and feedback from travelers any questions pertaining to Melia Caribe Tropical or Ocean Blue ............as this general Dominican Republic forum does not get much traveler traffic and is only read by very few

Here is the direct link to the Punta Cana forum

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g147293-i28-Punt…

Angie.

Fair Lawn, New...
Level Contributor
51 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which hotel?

thank you!

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
39,530 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Which hotel?

Your very welcome, Good Luck with your continued research.

Angie.

4. Re: Which hotel?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 November 2014, 06:19