We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

On the fence where to stay

Kansas City...
Level Contributor
63 posts
1 review
Save Topic
On the fence where to stay

Hello! I planned on booking our stay for next spring at Dreams Punta Cana after checking it out the last several months and being referred by friends. The more I look around I wonder if we will be missing out on something better.

We like to have fun but not too rowdy but probably prefer to be adults only. Looking for a variety of good restaurants, nice room, close to beach and a nice part of the beach. Trying to stay under 1800 which hasn't been too hard this far in advance. 5 nights. Thanks for taking the time to give us suggestions!!

M

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
39,389 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: On the fence where to stay

Hi Missymooer

May I suggest you repost your question in the specific Punta Cana forum as you will get a far better response and feedback from travelers to any questions pertaining to resorts in Punta Cana............as this general Dominican Republic forum does not get much traveler traffic and is only read by very few.

Here is the direct link to the Punta Cana forum

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g147293-i28-Punt…

Angie.

Kansas City...
Level Contributor
63 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: On the fence where to stay

Thank you Angie!!

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
39,389 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: On the fence where to stay

Your very welcome, Good Luck with your continued research.

Angie.

Fort Walton Beach...
Level Contributor
21 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: On the fence where to stay

Hi! I just wanted to add if you aren't set on Punta Cana and want more relaxation and less 'party', try the North coast, it is gorgeous and full of luxury villas that aren't called 'all inclusive', but basically come with everything that you can imagine, and way better quality than the AI resorts.

5. Re: On the fence where to stay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 November 2014, 06:21