We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kayaking in Parque Nacional Los Haitises

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
6 posts
66 reviews
Save Topic
Kayaking in Parque Nacional Los Haitises

Hi... I am going to Punta Cana and would like to kayak Parque Nacional Los Haitises. Most of the tours show organized boat trips - and not so interested in that. We are OK kayakers - and would like the tour to be a little less 'mechanical'. Any thoughts? I will have a car - google maps shows a 2 hour trip to Sabana del mar - not afraid to start early... Unfortunately our spanish is minimal... thanks...

Frank

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
39,026 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kayaking in Parque Nacional Los Haitises

Hi Frank,

May I suggest you post in the specific Punta Cana forum as you will get a far better response and feedback from travelers, who I am sure will help you out with any queries pertaining to kayaking in Parque Nacional Los Haitises............as this general Dominican Republic forum does not get much traveler traffic and is only read by very few.

Here is the direct link to the Punta Cana forum

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g147293-i28-Punt…

Angie.

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
6 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kayaking in Parque Nacional Los Haitises

Thanks Angie... will do...

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
39,026 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kayaking in Parque Nacional Los Haitises

Your very welcome...........Good Luck with your continued research.

Angie.

4. Re: Kayaking in Parque Nacional Los Haitises

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 December 2014, 05:18