We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Navarre, Florida
Level Contributor
19 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
All Inclusives - Jamaica, Cancun or DR?

We're just starting the process of planning a trip. We know we're going to do an all inclusive and have it narrowed down to 3 locations, Jamaica, Cancun or Domincan Republic. I'm not sure where to start in deciding which area to target. Thanks in advance for any input

nyc
Level Contributor
2,432 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: All Inclusives - Jamaica, Cancun or DR?

Punta cana or bayahibe would be you best bet in an all inclusive resort.it depends what kind of vacation your after.

If its staying in your resort ,rest and relaxing punta cana is for you, lots of resorts to choose from.

If you would like to venture off property and try meals outside of the resort, cancun is the place to be. Jamaicais good too, I hear, but is more adult oriented (lots of smoke and raunchy) from what I have heard.

My favorite new spot in DR, bayahibe/dominicus is perfect if you like calm beaches, like taking excursions, like seafood shacks. Dreams laromana gets the best reviews in this area. The beach here are more carribean than anything.

2. Re: All Inclusives - Jamaica, Cancun or DR?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 January 2015, 06:19