We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

AI's with water parks?

Windsor, Canada
Level Contributor
752 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
AI's with water parks?

What resort did you stay at that had some sort of water park for kids?

I dont mean a basketball hoop and volleyball net. I am looking for a splash pad some water slides or some sort of water jungle gym...

Thanks

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
37,703 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: AI's with water parks?

Hi Perferd,

May I suggest you post in the specific Punta Cana forum where you will get a far better response and feedback from travelers to any questions about AI hotels with their own water parks............I am sure they will be able to help you out............as this general Dominican Republic forum does not get much traveler traffic and is only read by very few.

Here is the direct link to the Punta Cana forum

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g147293-i28-Punt…

Angie.

Windsor, Canada
Level Contributor
752 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: AI's with water parks?

Lol crap thanks...I swear there are way too many subsections on this forum...

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
37,703 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: AI's with water parks?

Yes many sub forums to confuse the traveler as there are so many areas in the Dominican Republic to travel to, its a big island :)

Angie.

4. Re: AI's with water parks?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 January 2015, 06:19