We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Golf in Punta Cana

Yulee, Florida
Level Contributor
62 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Golf in Punta Cana

Hubby and I will be celebrating our anniversary and traveling to Punta Cana to stay at the Excellence resort. We would like to play golf while there and I would love to play at La Cana or Corales. Has anyone played those courses before and are they difficult? I have played before but I'm not that good in my opinion and hubby has taken lessons but has not really played much, if at all. Thanks

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
38,993 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Golf in Punta Cana

Hi Caprina

Welcome to the forum :)

But may I suggest you post in the specific Punta Cana sub forum where you will get a far better response and feedback from travelers to any questions pertaining to golf in the area ............I am sure they will be able to help you out............as this general Dominican Republic forum does not get much traveler traffic and is only read by very few.

Here is the direct link to the Punta Cana forum

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g147293-i28-Punt…

Angie.

2. Re: Golf in Punta Cana

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 January 2015, 06:22