We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tourist cards

England, United...
Level Contributor
111 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Tourist cards

I've purchased them online already

Do I have to print them? or can I just show on iPad ??? Help we go tomorrow 😎 Thanks

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
4,610 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tourist cards

You do have to print them, they will retain the copy.

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
36,871 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tourist cards

You need to print off the PDF that you were sent on payment when you purchased your Tourist Cards, as they are collected on arrival..........you cannot just show your iPad to the staff.

Angie.

Ontario, New York
Level Contributor
111 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tourist cards

where do you get the tourist card? Do you use this rather than paying on your way out of country?

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
36,871 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tourist cards

The Tourist Card can be bought on arrival at the airport for $US10 per person or can be bought online in advance by using this website in link below...... once payment has been authorized you will have a PDF sent you to download and print them off.

https://www.dgii.gov.do/Tturistaweb/

The tourist cards do not take the place of the Departure Tax which is $US20 per person but as you are from the US the departure tax is included in your air ticket taxes.

Angie.

England, United...
Level Contributor
111 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Tourist cards

Thanks Angie 😄

6. Re: Tourist cards

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 January 2015, 07:18