We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
wedding at caribe club princess punta cana resort

Im having my wedding at the caribe club princess on sep2014, and will like to know any infomartion, any tips, any ideas possible, pros and cons , my family is alredy staying there and i want to surprise them. Is it worth paying extra for the gazibo on the beach? Hows the food? Im so confused because of the bad and good reviews about this resort and the fact that i cant get real feed back about the wedding package besides the one that the resort wedding cordinator is providing with. Please i will apreciate your coments or any pictures on this.

Thank you so much

nyc
Level Contributor
2,432 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: wedding at caribe club princess punta cana resort

The place is decent for a wedding. The food is good, make sure you do ala carte most nights as the buffet can be hit or miss.the gazebo looks good, I could only imagine how a wedding works out. Good layout.

This property shares with tropical princess, but I believe the rooms are better on the caribe side.the caribe has 2 buildings, some with pool or partial ocean view, and ocean view. Anyway, your guest will be close by. You can reserve ala carte 3 nights at a time. If you want to eat with your guest, im sure it can be arranged.

So tropical would work for guest who dont/cant spend as much for caribe, caribe vip gets a reduced special lobster dinner and name brand booze, and for adults only, with access to caribe/ tropical , theres punta cana princess next door. But caribe/tropical guest cant visit the punta cana princess.

Finally, men can wear jeans or shorts to the ala cartes, its kind of casual.

Good luck.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: wedding at caribe club princess punta cana resort

Thank you so much for the info.

stoke
6 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: wedding at caribe club princess punta cana resort

Could I ask how your wedding went we are looking at the hotel for the renewal of our wedding vow thank you

4. Re: wedding at caribe club princess punta cana resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 February 2016, 05:15