We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dominican Republic choice for couples

Oakley, California
1 post
Save Topic
Dominican Republic choice for couples

I recently booked bahia principe cayo levantado. It is on a private island in the Dominican Republic. However, I am not wondering if we would rather stay on Bavarro beach, at a nice all inclusive. We are traveling alone, no children! Our concerns are quality dining options and a nice beach! I am gluten fee so this is also a concern. Does anyone have any suggestions or input?

Thanks!

Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete
Level Contributor
42,959 posts
261 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dominican Republic choice for couples

Hi and welcome to the forums!

This Support Forum is to ask general questions about using this website. You'll the to post again in the Punta Cana forum:

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g147293-i28-Punta_…

Happy travels,

Silvia

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
1,929 posts
TripAdvisor Staff  
Save Reply
2. Re: Dominican Republic choice for couples

Hi Annespowerhouse,

I noticed that you inadvertently posted your question in the TripAdvisor Support Forum, so I have moved the topic on your behalf to the Dominican Republic Forums. I hope you find the information you need to plan your upcoming travels.

Kind regards,

TA_Jane

TripAdvisor Support Team

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
39,412 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dominican Republic choice for couples

Hi Annespowerhouse

If you have any concerns about your booking to the Bahia Principe Cayo Levantado may I suggest you post any questions pertaining to the resort on the specific Samana Province forum where I am sure the regular travelers to the resort will be able to help you.

Here is the direct link to the Samana forum.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g147294-i1628-Sa…

Angie.

4. Re: Dominican Republic choice for couples

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 March 2015, 04:19