We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

HELP!! which is better punta cana or puerto plata

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
130 posts
Save Topic
HELP!! which is better punta cana or puerto plata

Hello everyone,

I need some help. I will be leaving for a 10 day vacation in the Dominican Republic.I need help because I don't no if its better to stay in punta cana or Puerto plata. Me and my husband are 28 years old. WE like to party, be social with other, be entertained, go for walk and check out the location. WE do not sit on the beach all day, or like reading. WE are very energetic we don't need a party place but I place that I live, fun and plenty to do.

Please give your advise and the reason why you the location. Thankyou!!.

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic, Punta Cana
Level Contributor
40,426 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: HELP!! which is better punta cana or puerto plata

From the info you have supplied then I would recommend Puerto Plata and look at Cabarete or Sosua on the north coast as you will be able to get out and about and mingle with tourists, expats and locals alike.

Angie.

Leeds, Engalnd
Level Contributor
3,041 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: HELP!! which is better punta cana or puerto plata

I second that ...The north (Puerto Plata) defo sounds like it will suit u better ....especially Cabarete or Sosua :)

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
130 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: HELP!! which is better punta cana or puerto plata

Thankyou for the advise ladies.

4. Re: HELP!! which is better punta cana or puerto plata

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 June 2015, 06:24