We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather is puerto plata for this week?

Which Puerto Plata hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Halifax
7 posts
Save Topic
Weather is puerto plata for this week?

Hey :)

Leaving for DR this coming Thursday (April 19th) Just wondering what to expect weather wise...I hear it's been umberlla waether lately :( please say it's looking up for this week...

Cheers!

Sosua, Dominican...
Level Contributor
911 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather is puerto plata for this week?

its looking up for this week lol lol hows that , im sure you will have lots of sun, enjoy your vacation Brenda

Chester Basin...
Level Contributor
3,781 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather is puerto plata for this week?

Let us know how the weather was your week VacationGurl when you get back. We'll be going right behind you.....

Have a blast,

blondie *

Halifax
7 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather is puerto plata for this week?

Hey,

thanks for the response/replies.

Hopefully you are right and we will have LOTS of sun. Those "LOL" better not mean you are folling wth me :P

Were you talking to someone down there? as you said it "is looking up".

Thanks

:)

Sosua, Dominican...
Level Contributor
911 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather is puerto plata for this week?

yes actually i have a ton of friends that live there year round and they have said the weather is getting better

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
936 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather is puerto plata for this week?

I am so glad to hear that as we are leaving Wednesday April 18. It is almost here I can hardly wait. What hotel are you staying at VacationGurl?

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Weather is puerto plata for this week?

I'm leaving this wednesday(18th) :)) for Breezes. Weather seems to be ok.. chance of rain pretty much everday.. but isn't that the way it is down there? Sure beats the nor easter we're getting here! :)

7 day forecast:

wunderground.com/global/stations/78458.html

Halifax
7 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Weather is puerto plata for this week?

Heya,

I'm staying at Bahia Principe san juan. Leaving on the 19th.

Can't wait...

"rain rain go away come again another day"...

crossing ym fingers for great weather while we're there

:P

Halifax
7 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Weather is puerto plata for this week?

This waether site seems to be the one recommended to ppl. when they write on other forums

http://wwwa.accuweather.com/world-forecast-15day.asp?partner=accuweather&traveler=0&locCode=CAC|DO|DR021|PUERTO%20PLATA&metric=1

9. Re: Weather is puerto plata for this week?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 August 2009, 16:15