We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eden Bay

Which Puerto Plata hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
CA
Level Contributor
180 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Eden Bay

Where do you fly in to for this resort? Also how long is the ride from the airport to the resort? Do they have a nice pool? It sounds like a tropical paradise? Are the rooms nice? Could anybody compare to Hidden Beach in Mexico?

New Jersey
Level Contributor
338 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Eden Bay

You fly in to Puerto Plata( POP). It's about 1hr, 15 min from the airport. Before leaving the airport, you will need to buy a Tourist Card. I believe it is about $10 per the Resort.

I haven't been there yet but will be there in Octoberr for 3 days. All the pictures I have seen are beautiful. The pool looks wonderful.

I haven't been to Hidden Beach but hope to soon. I noticed that it is a lot more expensive than Eden Bay.

Room pictures look great too. I'll be staying in one of the Sea View rooms. I can hardly wait!!....................Karen

2. Re: Eden Bay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 September 2009, 10:18