We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

LHVC Crown Suites and Spa

Copenhagen, Denmark
Level Contributor
85 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
LHVC Crown Suites and Spa

Hi

My wife and I are going for two weeks in march. Can anyone tell us what it costs to upgrade to VIP. We are RCI memmbers and have made our exchange through RCI Euroupe.

Thanks in advance

Lone & Ole

Barnsley, South...
Level Contributor
115 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: LHVC Crown Suites and Spa

Hi

You cannot upgrade to VIP unless you become a Lifestyle member. The VIP areas are only for Lifestyle members or guests who have booked their vacation through a member. As far as I know the only way that you can get VIP access through RCI is to book a Crown Villa and pay the higher rental fee.

Regards

Debbie

Copenhagen, Denmark
Level Contributor
85 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: LHVC Crown Suites and Spa

Well Debbie

You know what happened and thanks to you we will enjoy our stay at LHVC as VIP's.

Thanks for your help

Ole

3. Re: LHVC Crown Suites and Spa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 September 2009, 17:18