We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Picture discs

Which Puerto Plata hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
355 posts
72 reviews
Save Topic
Picture discs

My husband and I will be staying at the Barcelo Puerto Plata.

We have a digital camera (not a lot of memory). Is there somewhere we can get pictures put onto a disc to make room for more pictures?

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
2,018 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Picture discs

digital camera cards are on sale at walmart a 1 gb card hold about 500 pictures and is about 20 dollars it would probably be cheaper than getting them done to a disk even if you can find a place to do that, plus you won't get disappointed if the disc won't work when you get home

Also they had 3 512 MB cards for about 30.00

depends on what you camers max card size is.

London, United...
Level Contributor
512 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Picture discs

Just a quick thought.

You might find that for the money it would cost you to do this while on holiday, you could probably pick up an extra memory card for your camera and store all the photos on that. A lot less hassle as well.

Enjoy your stay.

skiess
Level Contributor
52 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Picture discs

I agree that memory cards are the way to go...but if want to have them developed, we did it one year in Cabarete at the Fuji photo shop on the main street in 1 hour and it was comparable at the time to having them done here in Niagara. Now in all fairness that was about 4 years ago.

4. Re: Picture discs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 September 2009, 01:17