We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Silly Question about BREEZES Pool

Prince Edward...
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Topic
Silly Question about BREEZES Pool

I've read a lot of reviews that talk about the "Lazy River" pool. Does it actually have a current that moves you along the length of the pool?? I'm getting so excited! Only 47 more sleeps :((

niagara falls
Level Contributor
523 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Silly Question about BREEZES Pool

not much of a current....just shaped like a river and a touch on the cool side

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
9,635 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Silly Question about BREEZES Pool

yes i agree, it is on the cool side. no current, it's just a large pool that you can float all the way around all day. It has a large area in the middle and then it's " rivers" around the edge.

Toronto
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Silly Question about BREEZES Pool

There are also 2 little water slides. The lazy river goes under little bridges... and you can take it to the swim up bar! Someone left us an blow up tube that we used for our week.. we then passed it on to some other ppl we met.

canada
Level Contributor
3,872 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Silly Question about BREEZES Pool

lovely pool...but no..no current.

we went to breezes PP for our honeymoon 4 years ago..since been to the DR 3-4 times per year...would we return to breezes..NO...but we still had a great time there...

cheers

Lynn

Barrie, Canada
Level Contributor
283 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Silly Question about BREEZES Pool

The Lazy River is just a bit too deep to stand in unless you are over 6ft tall so it is nice to take a cheap air mattress with you.

Barrie, Canada
Level Contributor
283 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Silly Question about BREEZES Pool

Hey Lynn - we were at the Riu's the same time as you (although we never did meet up) and we were also at Breezes 4 years ago. It was our first trip to Dominican. Wouldn't it be funny if we were there at the same time too!

Vicky

canada
Level Contributor
3,872 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Silly Question about BREEZES Pool

BARRIEON.. that is hillarious...I bet we were..was it september??

We are off to edenh in the next few weeks...waiting on gregs time off..then November to the Catalonia Bavaro for 2 weeks.. I would recommend you try that one!!!

Cheers

Lynn

Barrie, Canada
Level Contributor
283 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Silly Question about BREEZES Pool

Lynn

We were there the beginning of November so we missed you. We will be going again in November this year and will be looking into Edenh. The pictures look great and my husband really wants to try a new property.

Vicky

9. Re: Silly Question about BREEZES Pool

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 September 2009, 02:18