We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lifestyle Hacienda Crown Villas

West Fargo
Level Contributor
221 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Lifestyle Hacienda Crown Villas

Just returned from a week at this gorgeous resort in Puerto Plata. Felt like a movie star in my private villa, lounging by our private pool, with our own personal housekeeper and breakfast chef making our stay special! I've never been to any of the other resorts in PP, so cannot comment, but have been reading with interest the forums on ICD and some of the others. It seems that ICD and some other resorts are rated everything from great to terrible, which makes anyone nervous about booking. I can say that everything about our experience at the Crown Villas was top notch (the food, the service, the weather, the lodging itself, the activities, the overall quality). I'd be happy to field any questions either on the forum or by contacting me privately.

Mentioned in this post
Puerto Plata
Puerto Plata
Dominican Republic
The Crown Villas at Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Resort
The Crown Villas at...
749 Reviews
Dominican Republic
Casa Colonial Beach & Spa
Casa Colonial Beach & Spa
#1 of 42 hotels in Puerto Plata
Blue JackTar
Blue JackTar
#2 of 42 hotels in Puerto Plata
Iberostar Costa Dorada
Iberostar Costa Dorada
#3 of 42 hotels in Puerto Plata
West Fargo
Level Contributor
221 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lifestyle Hacienda Crown Villas

bump

New Jersey
Level Contributor
187 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lifestyle Hacienda Crown Villas

BabyNurse:

What type of cost/deal did you get and through who? Many thanks. We have been considering this resort after staying at many others in POP so would be interested. Thanks.

New York
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Lifestyle Hacienda Crown Villas

We just returned from the Dominican and stayed at the Lifestyle VIP villas. We had a great time and were treated like royalty. We booked through a site called dreamdominican.com. The people are VIP members and will help you will all your reservations. Helpful and easy. Highly recommend swimming with the dolphins at Ocean World. Ocean World passes were included (swimming with dolphins extra)and also transportation to and from the airport.Most relaxing vacation yet. Cant wait to go back.

Bristol, New...
Level Contributor
604 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Lifestyle Hacienda Crown Villas

Hi- I booked a great deal through cheapcaribbean last year. Also- if you want to stay in a villa and/or get the VIP amenities you can book through an owner- 2 that I know of are mynextvilla.com and mark@yourvacationdreams.us (he has a website but I frogot what it is). You can also look on ebay- Fabulous resort- loved every minute of our vacation- Good flights direct out of Newark daily- Tina

5. Re: Lifestyle Hacienda Crown Villas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 May 2008, 10:57
Copenhagen, Denmark
Level Contributor
85 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Lifestyle Hacienda Crown Villas

Hi

I'm glad to read the positive rewiews because the Lifestyle resort deserves it. We spent 2 weeks on this resort in march and we had a wonderful time among some wonderful and friendly people. Like one of the other rewies tell we also were treated as kings and queens.

We booked from a wonderful member called Debbie and besides a very good deal the information was promt and perfect. Everything worked out as promised. We are planning to go back to Lifestyle in 2010 to show the rest of our family how relaxing and wonderful a vacation can be.

Information on Debbie can be found on their website:

http://www.cascadesvipvacations.co.uk

where you can find all the information you need. I can highly recomend this member.

Regards Apollon

7. Re: Lifestyle Hacienda Crown Villas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 September 2009, 05:21