We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Blubay Villas dorada....

Which Puerto Plata hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Glasgow
Level Contributor
82 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Blubay Villas dorada....

Hi, off to Blue bay villas the 22nd november (cant wait) have read pretty much all the reviews on TA..........sounds fab!!

Anyone back recently? also what kind of weather should i expect?

Cheers!!

Lou x

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
1,546 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Blubay Villas dorada....

It's hard to predict what the weather will be like. Hurricane season is not over until November 30. You might have marvelous sunny weather or rain. It's the toss of a coin. No matter what the weather it will be warm and you will be treated fabulously by the staff.

Bedfordshire
Level Contributor
5 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Blubay Villas dorada....

Hi Lou

I just got back this last Sunday and the weather was hot, hot, hot and we had sun everyday apart from one day when it was a bit cloudy.

NYC
6 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Blubay Villas dorada....

arriving at BB on friday the 21st.I will try and leave some rum for you LOL!

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
87 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Blubay Villas dorada....

We are off to Bluebay on 1st Dec, so maybe see you there!! Cant wait all the posts on here make it sound amazing!

Victoria, British...
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Blubay Villas dorada....

I am arriving with the GF on the 27th for a week. So we will see you guys around:)

Leeds.Yorkshire
5 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Blubay Villas dorada....

hey we are going to bluebay for two weeks from nov 29th?so might cu there?

7. Re: Blubay Villas dorada....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 October 2009, 22:21