We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bluebay in Feb. Anyone care to join us?

Which Puerto Plata hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Pleasant Valley...
Level Contributor
243 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Bluebay in Feb. Anyone care to join us?

Hey all! My parents, my husband and I will be at Bluebay February 19-25. This will be our third time. Anyone else thinking of going around that time? We're a couple in our mid 30s and a couple in their mid 50s.

(Hey. Escapewinter....When in Feb 2009 are you going? I have been off the posts for a while and I just noticed on another forum page that you and hubby are going back in February. Your 4th time if I am not mistaken?)

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
1,546 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bluebay in Feb. Anyone care to join us?

heshi, DH and & I will be at BlueBay from Feb. 22 till March 8 so we no doubt will cross paths. And, yes, this will be our 4th time. Two other couples whom we met at BB last year will also be there at the same time. It will fun to see many familiar faces.

Burlington, Vermont
Level Contributor
315 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bluebay in Feb. Anyone care to join us?

Yeah! My best friend and I (both of us are <gulp> 37) will be there 2/24 - 3/3......this will be our 2nd stay at Blue Bay (and 3rd time to the DR). We love the small size, adult only atmosphere and the staff - esp the animation team and the general manager!

We look forward to meeting up with Escape - who has been very helpful in these forums - and now you too Heshi! Brugal anyone?

The countdown is ON!!!

Pleasant Valley...
Level Contributor
243 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bluebay in Feb. Anyone care to join us?

We will all have to have a drink together. Escape winter was a big help to me also before I went on my first trip to Bluebay. I had so many questions and she is great about answering them.

As far as the count down being on, let me know when we hit about 3-4 weeks to go. If I start counting down now, hubby is going to go crazy. Last time I was like "Hun, only 123 days, 2 hours and 34 minutes" and for some reason, he didn't share my excitement. Big baby

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
1,546 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bluebay in Feb. Anyone care to join us?

For us it's 4 months 2 weeks 4 days until we get to BlueBay.......but who's counting? ;-D

Pleasant Valley...
Level Contributor
243 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bluebay in Feb. Anyone care to join us?

Escapewinter, I guess a little countdown between us wouldn't hurt. That means I have 4 months, 2 weeks and 1 day. I can't wait!! It's very cold here this morning

WonderLady, I will be in Burlington in 6 weeks for a wedding. I'll bring a bottle of Brugal and we can have a pre-Dominican drink, sit in the sun and take a dip in Lake Champlain! Brrrr

Burlington, Vermont
Level Contributor
315 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bluebay in Feb. Anyone care to join us?

Sounds great Heshi! Keep in touch:)

No hubby to annoy here so I can do a countdown starting today! Hee hee.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
1,546 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Bluebay in Feb. Anyone care to join us?

Countdown continued: 4 months, 1 week, 2 days. Heehee!

Ottawa , Ontario
Level Contributor
418 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Bluebay in Feb. Anyone care to join us?

EscapeWinter hope you have a giid time. It was nice meeting you last year. We just bought a house and are moving in Orleans on the 15th of Nov. The trip is out of the questions this year. We'll see you in 2010... or mabey a great last minute deal will get us there..lol Never know. Have another great time at BLue Bay. We did!!!

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
1,546 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Bluebay in Feb. Anyone care to join us?

Ottawa_guy, congratulations on buying your new house. May you have many happy years there.

Don't forget to vote today. Vote and vote often. ;-D

Ottawa , Ontario
Level Contributor
418 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Bluebay in Feb. Anyone care to join us?

Done and watching the results...lol Have a great trip.