We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

March role call

Which Puerto Plata hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Virginia
Level Contributor
39 posts
Save Topic
March role call

My wife and I will be at The Bungalows Mar 14-21. Anyone close by/in the area - welcome to stop by to exchange stories and/or share a drink

nj
Level Contributor
65 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: March role call

staying at the fun royale feb 27- mar 13

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
1,187 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: March role call

Hi,

we will be staying at the Riu Mambo from 4th - 18th March.Don't know whether thats anywhere nearby.

Fredericton, Canada
Level Contributor
708 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: March role call

We will be at the GOM March 30-April 6, anyone else going to the Playa/Costa Dorada area at this time ?

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
66 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: March role call

We will also be there March 4 - 18 however at the Victoria Golf Resort. Only 55 sleeps to go!!!!!

west sussex uk
Level Contributor
40 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: March role call

we are at the fun tropical from 2nd to the 17th....cant wait!

newark,nj
Level Contributor
6 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: March role call

wife and i will be right next door at sun village march 11 to 17. ask for "the lissners". snowing here in new jersey today; makes puerto plata sound even better! can't wait for the pools, spa, tennis courts, and even the buffet lines and many steps to climb. the reviews say the resort is gorgeous and we're really looking forward to it.

7. Re: March role call

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 August 2009, 19:20