We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breezes PoP between Sept17th & Oct 1st

Scotland
Level Contributor
99 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Breezes PoP between Sept17th & Oct 1st

I am travelling to Breezes Puerto Plata with my boyfriend on Sept 17th for 2 weeks from Glasgow. Anyone else going at that time? I'm still unsure of how much spending money to take with me for excursions etc. I've requested an ocean view room with a balcony... does anyone know if those rooms may be in the nicer/upgraded rooms, or is there better blocks where I should request a room in?

London
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Breezes PoP between Sept17th & Oct 1st

Hi Laura,

We are going to Breezes PoP this Monday (22/8) if you give me a reminder by email I will let you know whats what.

I can tell you that the dolphin swim at Ocean World will cost $145 each.

Check out their web site www.oceanworld.net it has all the prices etc, I tried to book over the phone but we have to wait until we arrive as we are going with Thomas Cook, ( they have an agreement of some kind that we have to use the rep to book) the cost is the same either way.

We have booked (on the net) the Outback Safari cost $74.00 each.

Keith, United...
Level Contributor
377 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Breezes PoP between Sept17th & Oct 1st

Hi Laura24

Me and hubby also fly out of Glasgow on 17th Sept and going to Breezes PoP. COunting the days now