We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Do you get JETLAGED when traveling from Dominican to UK

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
409 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Do you get JETLAGED when traveling from Dominican to UK

Hi

Are you likely to suffer from Jetlag when traveling back to the UK from the Dominican Republic Or is it not far enough to suffer from it.

I was just thinking is it safe to drive the car on our return.

Thanks Lyn

Wales, UK
Level Contributor
77 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Do you get JETLAGED when traveling from Dominican to UK

Da Nada - You are very welcome. Hope you have a brilliant time. Can I just give you a little extra advise. Reps usually deter you from going outside of your hotel complex saying how dangerous it is.I have been going to DR for at least the last 7 years, and whilst I don't know where you are staying, I can tell you, that I regularly go about alone - walking and getting taxis to various destinations, when I don't feel like driving myself - and have never had any problems. We take precautions in the UK then be as cautious in DR.

Also if you are either in Playa Dorada or even in Sosua can I suggest that if you want to go on any excursions you don't book with your Rep. There is a kiosk in the Plaza on Playa Dorada and a small office in Sosua, where you can get exactly the same trips for a smidgeon of the price. Once again have a brilliant time!!

22. Re: Do you get JETLAGED when traveling from Dominican to UK

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2009, 22:17