We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel that allows 2adults and 3 teenagers???

Nova Scotia, Canada
Level Contributor
249 posts
71 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel that allows 2adults and 3 teenagers???

We are going to gom in March but next year would like to take our 3 teenagers. Is there a hotel in PP that allows this as it is an odd number? We were hoping for two adjoining rooms or a family suite. We are not stuck on PP so any location in DR or cuba would be good.

Algoma Mills ON
Level Contributor
82 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel that allows 2adults and 3 teenagers???

Holiday Village Golden Beach in PP has family suites. It has been rebranded as an Occidental and is offered by Transat Vacations. We were there 2 years ago and depending on the age of the teenagers, this could be an option. There was a climbing wall water slides and lots of kids activities. Your kids may be too young but they have a great beach and nice pools as well.Good luck.

Fredericton, NB
Level Contributor
292 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel that allows 2adults and 3 teenagers???

We stayed at Barcelo Puerto Plata two years ago with three teenagers, Two were 15 (twins) and a 17 year old. We booked two rooms and got around the one adult per room rule by booking one room in my spouses name with two kids and one room in my name with one kid. We made sure the two reservations were cross referenced to each other. (In case of getting bumped, flight changes etc.)

About a week before travelling I emailed the hotel and explained we were a family group with kids and needed rooms beside each other. The hotel accomadated us perfectly. Of course when we got the rooms it was kids in one and us in the other.

Worked out fine.

Nova Scotia, Canada
Level Contributor
249 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel that allows 2adults and 3 teenagers???

Thanks, this gives me somewhere to start looking!!

4. Re: Hotel that allows 2adults and 3 teenagers???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 August 2010, 07:17