We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Blue Bay (books)

Which Puerto Plata hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
214 posts
89 reviews
Save Topic
Blue Bay (books)

My wife is an avid reader and will be bringing books to read on holiday, is there somewhere on the resort where she can leave the ones she has finished with?

Thanks

Algoma Mills ON
Level Contributor
80 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Blue Bay (books)

In front of the towel hut on the way to the beach there is a book exchange. You can leave books that you are finished with or take books to read. There was a good selection and although I left more than I took last year, there were many newer releases available so I was quite impressed.

NORTH HATLEY QUEBEC
Level Contributor
156 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Blue Bay (books)

This used by a lot of people and there is always a good supply . Have a great holiday

Steve

London, United...
Level Contributor
214 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Blue Bay (books)

Thanks guys , one very happy wife, loves to read, will keep her happy whilst i am partaking in what ever blue Bay has to offer.

Be Lucky

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
466 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Blue Bay (books)

This is really great to know! Thanks for asking!

5. Re: Blue Bay (books)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 August 2010, 07:16